(1) Open the page where you think your measure fits in best. This usually will either be one of the sections of the climate plan (e.g. energy democracy) or a subsection (like 'Exit from fossil fuels').
(2) At the top right corner you find the "Add Page" field. Enter the page name and ==tick the 'Child'-box==. This is very important as it places the page at the correct spot in the structure of the climate action plan.
(4) This opens a page with three tabs: 'Edit page', 'Categories' and 'Properties'. Here you should first select the category corresponding to the section where you placed your measure in the Categories tab.
(5) Then in the 'Properties'-tab you can adopt a template for your measure.
(6) Now switch to the editor and write your measure, replacing the template text.
(8) If there are complications when importing documents or inserting text, you are welcome to contact Rebe. Preferably directly in a mail with the document in question, a short description of the problem and to which section the measure belongs: orchatteri(at)riseup.net